Discover Your Camera!

Do you have a good camera and don't know how to use it?
I can teach you all the buttons, dials and menus you can handle.
Start taking photographs that you like!
Hands on instruction: 1 person-$50/2 hours or 2 persons-$75/2 hours
Contact me: klmilstein@aol.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008




This month I acted as TA to my favorite teacher in a class she taught at the Newburyport Art Association. The class was an intensive 4 hour a day week long class for teens. It was so inspiring to watch them work and create. I came away with renewed creative energy and a few images of my own.
Every photographer benefits from taking a class or teaching a class now and then. I found myself brushing up on my skills and adding to my creative bag of tricks. I have never done any abstract work before and I found that I have an interest in it! Take a look.

1 comment:

Tony said...

I have to say that the pictures on here are magnificent. I love how beautiful and natural they are, and the fact that they are in none other than good old New England.

My mother told me about this site and I just had to see (her name is Margarita and she came to find out about it through Freecycle I believe.) I am glad I did :)

Please feel free to drop by my blog and leave a message any time. the url is as follows:
http://moroniwearsatie.blogspot.com

I started it to help the members of my church keep up to date on the goings-on and such.

Have a good rest of the week!