Discover Your Camera!

Do you have a good camera and don't know how to use it?
I can teach you all the buttons, dials and menus you can handle.
Start taking photographs that you like!
Hands on instruction: 1 person-$50/2 hours or 2 persons-$75/2 hours
Contact me: klmilstein@aol.com

Monday, May 20, 2019

Me and my Lensbaby Velvet 85

I am a conventional landscape photographer.  I also like to take it a step further and experiment with smaller and closer landscapes.  My Lensbaby lens goes further into the realm of abstract with creative use of depth of field.  With my camera and a bag full of lenses I am outdoors in gardens and the woods, on mountains or fields in all kinds of weather.  Seeing, smelling, touching the moment and making art!   I switch between my Canon Macro 100mm and my Lensbaby 85mm.  The Lensbaby is trickier to use as it is completely manual and the effort is worth it.
  







No comments: