Discover Your Camera!

Do you have a good camera and don't know how to use it?
I can teach you all the buttons, dials and menus you can handle.
Start taking photographs that you like!
Hands on instruction: 1 person-$50/2 hours or 2 persons-$75/2 hours
Contact me: klmilstein@aol.com

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Macro Flowers

It's spring!  Dust off your macro lenses and get your knees dirty!  

What you will need: A camera or phone with a macro lens and a tripod. I have several macro lenses: 
  

From left to right: Canon Macro 100mm, Lensbaby Velvet 85mm, Canon 24-70 Macro.
I do not use my tripod all the time.  A Lensbaby is manually focused so you can just move the camera  closer and farther away to get your focus.  If you are handholding with a Canon etc. lens then use a faster shutter speed and/or burst mode. There are lots of great articles on macro photography at digital-photography-school.com 
Here is an example from my Lensbaby Velvet 85 collection.  Love this lens!!




No comments: